Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

Default Calendar on multiple sheets

Hello, I have to create a schedule of employees for the year 2017. I fairly new to excel. How do I create a calendar on multiple sheets automatically with the correct date ?
Thank you
Antoine.
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

Hello, I have to create a schedule of employees for the year 2017. I
fairly new to excel. How do I create a calendar on multiple sheets
automatically with the correct date ? Thank you Antoine.

There are lots of templates available here...

https://templates.office.com/?legRed...3-d75359266338

--
Garry

Classic VB Users Regroup!