Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

Default Combine several spreadsheets with multiple worksheets into 1 file

Is their a way to combine several different spreadsheets with multiple
worksheets into one file. I want one large file that you can open and view
several different reports at the same time.
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

See Ron's add-in:
http://www.rondebruin.nl/merge.htm

--
Best Regards,

Luke M
"jydoug" wrote in message
Is their a way to combine several different spreadsheets with multiple
worksheets into one file. I want one large file that you can open and
view
several different reports at the same time.

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

Default Combine several spreadsheets with multiple worksheets into 1 f

I guess my question wasn't clear. I don't want to Merge anything. I just
want to have one file to open with several diffent reports in the file.

"jydoug" wrote in message
Is their a way to combine several different spreadsheets with multiple
worksheets into one file. I want one large file that you can open and
view
several different reports at the same time.

.

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

You question was clear to me and I believe to Luke.

You asked how to combine several workbooks and their worksheets into one
large workbook.

Luke pointed you to Ron's site for an add-in to help you.

I guess you did not have a look or................?

If you don't want the add-in and are a DIY person see Ron's site here.

http://www.rondebruin.nl/tips.htm

Scroll down to copy/paste/merge examples and choose the code you need.

Gord Dibben MS Excel MVP

"jydoug" wrote in message
Is their a way to combine several different spreadsheets with multiple
worksheets into one file. I want one large file that you can open and
view
several different reports at the same time.

.

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

I downloaded the add-in, but it was not what I was looking to do, or maybe I
don't understand it. Let's say I have 2 different spreadsheets. One is for
sales, and it has 4 different tabs for each region (north, east, south,
west). The other spreadsheet is for Receivables. There is a separate tab
for each region (north, east, south, west). I want to send both of these
spreadsheets to my senior management. I want them to open the spreadsheet,
click on sales and be able to click on all 4 tabs. Also, I'd want them to be
able to do the same with receivables. The spreadsheets are independent of
each other and don't share any of the same information.

"jydoug" wrote in message
Is their a way to combine several different spreadsheets with multiple
worksheets into one file. I want one large file that you can open and
view
several different reports at the same time.

.

.

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

There is no option in the add-in to copy sheets.
The reason for this is that Excel have a problem if you copy a lot of sheet into a new workbook.
http://support.microsoft.com/kb/210684/en-us

But I have code to do it for you here
http://www.rondebruin.nl/fso.htm

--