Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

Default How can I count values in multiple non-consecutive cells?

I'm trying to figure out what formula to use when I want to count how many
times a value is found in a specific set of cells.
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

You mention non-consecutive in the subject, but not in the body.

Why don't you give more details of the data and the required results?

--

HTH

Bob