Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

Default Deleting rows

I have a question, I have a spreadsheet which contains two columns of text
which are b and c and 7 columns of numbers and formulas which are d-j, there
are some rows on which I will have nothing but zeros and blank cells, I would
like to make a macro which would delete all the rows if there are any
empty/zeros within columns d-j. Thank you. Joe Diaz Wrote
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

Clarification please. Do you want to delete the row even if there is only
one empty/zero cell in the row... or do you want to delete the row only when
all seven cells for the row in D through J are empty/zero?

--
Rick (MVP - Excel)