Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

Default Excel row height v. printed page

I have to use Excel to manage project updates with lots of text. Each row is
set to the maximum 409 height, even though you can fit more test in there, it
just won't print. The page when printed has blank space at the bottom, which
would indicate more text could fit on the page, if it wasn't cut off at the
end of each row. My boss doesn't want to simply center the text, but wants
to "fill" the page so as to keep more common data together, without having
pages with only a few lines of data on it.

Is there a way to force an extra 3 or 4 lines (which are in the cell, beyond
the 409 row height) to show in print preview and print on the page. The page
has room for it, I just can't get Excel to do it without putting the extra in
a new row, which then creates a new page. Arghhh!

Thanks for any suggestions.
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

Step :(1) Just fill the page what you want so as to keep more common data
together, without having pages with only a few lines of data on it.
Step : (2) select and copy the area which is to be printed.

Step: (3) (In another sheet) press shift key and click on edit in the menu.
(Then "Paste Picture" will be viewed) and now click on "Paste Picture"

Step: (4) Resize the picture to fit in one page and print on
Lanka V Suri