Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

Default Can Excel display the ratio of two numbers?

I am comparing 2008 Sales data to 2009 Sales data. Ideally, I would like to
display the ratio of clients month-to-month, preferably in a pivot table
and/or pivot chart. E.g., Jan '08 has 7 clients. Jan '09 has 21 clients. The
ratio displayed is 1:3.

Does anyone know if this is possible in Excel? If so, what is the function?

Thank you! p.s. -I am using Excel 2007.