Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

Default how to link format of cells

I need to update the format/appearance (text and fill color, border etc) in
other worksheets, as and when I manually change them on the first sheet.
More clearly, I have to generate four different types of consolidated
reports from the daily reports. I have a master worksheet for
updating/entering the daily reports ( i change the cell content and
appearance). As a when I updated this worksheet for daily reports, the
relevant cells in the other sheets should display the same content and more
importantly should apprear same as in the daily report worksheet.
Can anybody help?????
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

Hi,

Formulas do not pass formatting, they return values. You will need to
program Excel to handle this type of situation.

Cheers,
Shane Devenshire