Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

Default Is there a time zone conversion function in Excel?

Specifically, I was hoping for a function in Excel, when provided the time
zone, date and time, would return GMT, or universal time and date. I know
this is more complicated than it sounds, but I was just wondering if there
were any requests for this type of function?