Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

Default Multiple functions in one cell

Hi

=IF(TrueCondition,Expression1,Expression2)

Like
=IF(X1="","",SUM(A:A))

Arvi Laanemets

"cgroninger" wrote in message

Is there a way to write a formula that will leave a cell blank if a
specified value is a positive number, but will calculate a percentage
if the value is a negative number? I know how to write these formulas
separately, but cannot seem to get it right bringing them together in
one cell. Not sure if this is even possible.

--
cgroninger

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

Something like

=if(B2="","",B2/A2)

the details you gave were only good to make assumptions. If this is not what
you want, post back with more details.