Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

Default How can I create a running yearly total for all of my invoices?

1. I have created a blank invoice template is there any way that the
information that is entered on this template can automatically create a
duplicate of itself each time I open the invoice template and add anther
customer?

2. I have created an invoice template that will be used on a regular basis.
I would like the information that is entered onto the invoice to
automatically be sent to another sheet or workbook that will keep track of
the customers name, invoice totals and their dates for a yearly data sheet.
Is there any possible way to do this or do I have to add each invoice total
and date manually to another template each time I create an invoice?

I appreciate any advice!
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

You will have to write a macro. Add a button to the invoice template, to
activate the macro. The macro would:
Print the invoice;
Move data from the invoice to the next row in your yearly sheet;
Increment the invoice number; and
Clear all data from the template

--
Hth