Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

Default Find minimum value in column.

I wish to create a formula for cell AL12 to determine the minimum value found
in column F with the index of the current row and proceeding down the column
the number of rows of the number in cell AK12(74). Thus looking for the
minimum value in f12:f88. Thank you.

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

Based on your description the actual range would be F12:F85.

Try this:

=MIN(F12:INDEX(F12:F100,AK12))

Adjust for the actual end of your range.

If AK12 is empty the formula will evaluate the entire range.

--
Biff
Microsoft Excel MVP