Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

Default my excel worksheet will not display gridlines

I was working and when finished tried to print my work showing gridlines
nothing showed on my sheet except plain workout without the gridlines tried
to go to tools clicked view checked gridlines clicked okay then tried again
but did not show the gridlines do not what i have done wrong! please help it
always does this i am using microsoft office professional 2003
--
jomba

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

It is the correct option that Nick HK has sugested, however remeber grid
lines are never printed if your worksheet is blank. Also grid lines will be
printed for only for the region where you have some data in the cells. for
example,

the first cell you have data in is A1 and the last is G15, only this area
will be printed using grid lines.

hope this helps!!
--
Pranav Vaidya