Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

Default Removing concatenated colums after using them?

I used the concatenation formula to join first and last names together into a
new cell. However, I now need to delete the two original cells for
submission to a printer. Of course, when I do that, I get "REF" in the third
cell because the references used to perform the concatenation function have
disappeared.

Does anyone have any idea how I can send the file without the two original
cells?

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
Jin Jin is offline

"Teethless mama" wrote:

Copy Paste Special Value OK

"Karen Stull" wrote:

I used the concatenation formula to join first and last names together into a
new cell. However, I now need to delete the two original cells for
submission to a printer. Of course, when I do that, I get "REF" in the third
cell because the references used to perform the concatenation function have
disappeared.

Does anyone have any idea how I can send the file without the two original
cells?

copy - value - paste special - values