Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
MrDan8

Default How do I call MS DOS commands from Macro.

Hi,

How can I call MS DOS commands from a Macro.
A copy file command, or any other comamand?

Thanks

--
MrDan8
MrDan8's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php...o&userid=35330

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Bearacade

Shell "cmd"

Be very careful with this ...

--
Bearacade

Bearacade's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php...o&userid=35016
View this thread: http://www.excelforum.com/showthread...hreadid=556166

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Chip Pearson

Create a .bat file and Shell to it.

Sub AAA()
Shell "H:\test.bat"

Cordially,
Chip Pearson
Microsoft MVP - Excel
Pearson Software Consulting, LLC
www.cpearson.com

"MrDan8"
wrote in message

How can I call MS DOS commands from a Macro.
A copy file command, or any other comamand?

Thanks

--
MrDan8
MrDan8's Profile: