Junior Member

Default Excel chart that updates to use last 13 values in a row

Hi,

Does anyone know how I can create a chart that will use the last 13 data points in a row please?

Thank you
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.charting

Hi,

Am Thu, 11 Dec 2014 22:18:27 +0000 schrieb Wellsie:

Does anyone know how I can create a chart that will use the last 13 data
points in a row please?

create a dynamic range name for the last 13 rows and use that name for
the chart.

Regards
Claus B.
--
Vista Ultimate / Windows7
Office 2007 Ultimate / 2010 Professional