Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default Macro from older version into Office 2013 on Windows 8

I am running a macro on my old machine in Windows 7 with Office 2010. I now got my new laptop with Windows 8 and office 2013, but the macro give me a "Error 424" every time halfway through.

I need this macro to work, otherwise I need to hang onto my old machine only for this.

Any suggestions?
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

I am running a macro on my old machine in Windows 7 with Office 2010.
I now got my new laptop with Windows 8 and office 2013, but the macro
give me a "Error 424" every time halfway through.

I need this macro to work, otherwise I need to hang onto my old
machine only for this.

Any suggestions?

Need more info!!
What line of code is raising the error?

--
Garry

Classic VB Users Regroup!
comp.lang.basic.visual.misc
microsoft.public.vb.general.discussion

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Note that as of v2010, MS Office uses VBA7 and so your VBA6 code may be
causing the trouble!