Junior Member

Default Excel 2000 Windows Live Mail/Outlook

Hi All

I would be grateful for any advice given to cure this problem.

I use Windows Live Mail as my default email software, and I use Excel 2000 for my spreadsheets. The problem is: I want to email a single sheet from a workbook to a friend which was not a problem when I used XP and Outlook Express. I now have a new computer which has W7 with Windows Live Mail installed. When I hit the email icon button in Excel to send the sheet, "Outlook" (not express) tries to open, but it is not installed and Excel locks up.

How do I change the program that the button in Excel opens to Windows Live Mail instead of Outlook.

I hope I have made that clear enough.

Thanks for any help offered

Robert
Junior Member

I agree with Riverspree, below. Answers are few and far between. I'll try somewhere else too. Thanks anyway

Last edited by Theshadowman : July 1st 12 at 01:38 PM Reason: typos