Posted to microsoft.public.excel.setup

Default using excel on my other computer

I purchased excel 2007 with power point and all. Can I use this on my laptop
also or do I have to buy a separate one for the laptop.
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.setup

It depends on which version you purchased as to how it is licensed. You can
look up the details he

http://www.microsoft.com/About/Legal...s/Default.aspx

--
Susan Ramlet
**please reply to the newsgroup so others may benefit**