Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Pam Pam is offline

Default Export from VBA form to Access

I have an extensive VBA form that I have been working on. This form collects
order and customer information, then emails the line in the spreadsheet to
Administration for batch entry into Quickbooks.
I have two needs with this form, that I cannot seem to find an answer to.
#1) I need the form to email in "form view", (presently just a line in an
excel spreadsheet) If that is not possible, is there a way to export the
information to a word, or access form so that can me emailed?
#2) How do I get the information from the excel vba form into the access
database?
#3) is there anyway to export the VBA to Visual Basic 2008 Express?
I started this out as a simple project, now my boss wants it to be an entire
program, by next Monday, so any help would be appreciated.
Thank you!