Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default Export a form via code?

I have a form with MANY controls. I am changing some of the controls'
properties in my program. Is there any I can export the form with the
changes properties?

Could I export it via code while the properties are changed?

Thanks.

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Thanks for the reply.

I tried to export it via code but it didn't work, probably because I was
guessing at the code to export it. I din't see anything helpful in the VBA
help. I tired FormName.Export "FileName" and a few other things that did
not work.

On Sun, 25 Jan 2004 22:06:19 -0500, "Tom Ogilvy" wrote:

The best test, specific to your situation, is to do it and examine the
results.

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Just to add, create a reference to the Microsoft Visual Basic Extensibility
Library. Then in the VBE, use the object browser to search for Export in
the VBIDE library. Highlight the export command under VBComponents and hit
F1 to get help (or click the help icon in the object browser).

Tom Ogilvy