Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Default Trapped in a cell!

On Wednesday, October 23, 2002 at 2:01:10 AM UTC-4, Hudan wrote:
After creating a data table, I double clicked into a cell
and deleted its contents. When I pressed enter, the
message came up saying "cannot change part of a table".
After some panic button smashing, I am now unable to
recover the original formula of the cell (I can only undo,
redo the last thing I typed in there). Now I cannot get
out of the cell, go to anoter sheet or even quit excel
without recovering the original formula. Please help.
Thanks.

ESC still works! Lifesaver.
Banned

Chúc bạn đắt hÃ*ng