Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

Default Round Up and Round Down Time

Good Morning & a Happy New Year to all subscribers in this group.

I want to round up Start times and round down Finish times to the next
or previous 15 minutes in my spreadsheet.
I have found MROUND but this does not work for me in all cases.
There does not seem to be MROUNDUP or MROUNDDOWN available.

I can get the results I want using a VLOOKUP table but is there
another way?

Regards to all,
Dave Moore

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

Beautiful!!
Thank You David

On 1 Jan, 11:45, "David Biddulph" <groups [at] biddulph.org.uk wrote:
=FLOOR(A1,TIME(,15,))
=CEILING(A1,TIME(,15,))
--
David Biddulph

DaveMoore wrote:
Good Morning & a Happy New Year to all subscribers in this group.

I want to round up Start times and round down Finish times to the next
or previous 15 minutes in my spreadsheet.
I have found MROUND but this does not work for me in all cases.
There does not seem to be MROUNDUP or MROUNDDOWN available.

I can get the results I want using a VLOOKUP table but is there
another way?

Regards to all,
Dave Moore- Hide quoted text -