Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Default How do I enable a disabled or damaged Excel program?

When opening a 2007 Excel workbook, the virus scan took an interminably long
time so I tried to close the application while the scan was in progress. A
message appeared stating that Excel had been damaged or disabled, and that I
should go to Excel "Options" and click on "Manage lists", then "Disables
Items", click on "Go", then "Enable". I could not find "Manage lists".