Posted to microsoft.public.excel.charting

Default Create vertical line to indicate date on chart with series of date

I am trying to figure out a way to add a vertical line to a chart that shows
a range of dates on the horizontal axis. I think a vertical line,
interesting with a particular date. I will most likely use =today() for the
vertical line. How can this be done?

Regards,
Ryan--

--
RyGuy
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.charting

Problem solved! I just added a series: Source Data Series, I added a
series and entered x values (today - today) and y values (0 - max value in
range).

Thanks to those who looked.

--
RyGuy