Junior Member

Default How to create a consolidated excel worksheet?

I have 5 data sheets in one excel document, now I need to create a consolidated worksheet that summarizes the data grids from 5 sheets. How do I do it? step-by step instructions please. thanks so much...
Senior Member

Location: Hyderabad
Smile

Quote:
Originally Posted by Newellmyra View Post
I have 5 data sheets in one excel document, now I need to create a consolidated worksheet that summarizes the data grids from 5 sheets. How do I do it? step-by step instructions please. thanks so much...

Hi

Sort all the columns in the all the sheets based on name say Column A and in the final sheet consolidated sheet, just use sum of sheet1 column A2+sheet2 ColumnA2......

If you have to do this task on regular, basis. Record a macro. That might help you avoiding of manual task every time.

thanks
Bala