Posted to microsoft.public.excel.newusers
Grd

Default How to change Alignment of cells to middle

Hi everybody,

Could any please help me. I'm getting pretty frustrated changing the
aligment of cells in my speadsheets from bottom to middle where I like. I've
figured out how to do it on individual worksheets.

Is there a way of getting all new spreadsheets to have this alignment
automatically.

Any help greatly appreciated.

Regards

Amelia
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.newusers
ufo_pilot

I have several different layouts of spreadsheets, depending on the job I'm
doing.
I have a saved MASTER for each one, so I just open the master, save as, and
have my untouched master for the next time.