Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

Default Extract number value from a String. 4'6'' to 4.5

Hello

I wanted to know if I could extract the number values from a Strins.
For Eg:- 4'6'' must be taken as 4.5
10'11'' must be taken as 10.92
Like the feet number as it is, but the number in
Inch to be divided by 12.
Can anyone help me out.
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

Thanks a lot dude. It's working properly.