hims

Default HOW TO MATCH MULTIPLE COLUMNS WITH OR WITHOUT GAPS IN eXCEL ?

Can anyone suggest me ways to simultaneously sort and match multiple colums .
The multiple columns mostly similar values with few dissimilar ones. I need
to sort in such a way that adjacent cells show similar values and if a
particular value is missing a gap is created.
Thanks in advance
Myrna Larson

What is your definition of "similar"? Does it match any mathematical analysis
that Excel is able to perform?

When you say "similar", are you referring to values in the same column but
different rows, the same row but different columns, or a different row and
different column?

On Wed, 27 Oct 2004 10:19:01 -0700, "hims"
wrote:

Can anyone suggest me ways to simultaneously sort and match multiple colums .
The multiple columns mostly similar values with few dissimilar ones. I need
to sort in such a way that adjacent cells show similar values and if a
particular value is missing a gap is created.
Thanks in advance

Frank Kabel

Hi
provide some more details about your actual data

--
Regards
Frank Kabel