Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default Mouse

Here's irony,

Your Logitech mouse scrolls, but my Microsoft mouse doesn't

Dan E

"Paul B" wrote in message
Randall, first make sure you have the latest driver for your mouse and see
if this will work, I had a mouse, can't remember what brand that would not
scroll in the editor, I wrote the company to see why it would not work,

got
no help so I trashed there's got a Logtech mouse and everything works

fine.

--
Paul B
Using Excel 2000 & 97
"Randall" wrote in message
The rolling, scroll button on my mouse does not function
in the VB Editor. Is there anyway to get this to work?

Tx
Randall