LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
  #1   Report Post  

Default Looking up cells with vb

Hi

I have created a spreadsheet where I can type a lot of different amounts. So that I can easily get an overview of how the economy to a corporate appears.

Now you get up a form where you can enter the relevant numbers which is then written to a spreadsheet where the numbers are calculated and analyzed, and then it will be shown on a sheet made ​​for presentation.

What I am looking for is how to create a form that can retrieve data from specific cells and may be changed if necessary .. Currently, I must open the sheet where all the processing is done and then change there.

See attached file.

Sincerely, Kenneth.
Attached Files
File Type: zip Calculations.zip (97.3 KB, 245 views)
  #2   Report Post  

Btw, the password for the vb part is "Kenneth"
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Posting Rules

Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On