Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Default Build link to an other excell doc

Hi!
I've managed to link fileds to an other excell document.
IE. ='C:\[calc2009.xls]Page1'!A1
But now I'm trying to build a link so that it updates with a new year every
time you change the year.
IE.
in B1 I write the year 2010.
Now the link in B2 changes to ='C:\[calc2010.xls]Page1'!A1

I've tried with ='C:\[calc&B1&.xls]Page1'!A1 and similiar, but with no
success.

Is this possible?
Thanks for your help!