JeriSys

Default add 1 count to a column of numbers

If I have a column of numbers and I want to increase each number in that
column by 1, how do I do that? THANX!!
Duke Carey

put the number 1 in an empty cell
copy that cell
select the list of numbers and
use Edit-Paste Special-Add

"JeriSys" wrote:

If I have a column of numbers and I want to increase each number in that
column by 1, how do I do that? THANX!!

bj

simplest way is to enter 1 inot an empty cell. copy that cell select tge
column and paste special -add