Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default Customized Inventory Software Required in Excel VBA

Hello,

I need a help to make a customized Inventory software for our newly setup business, In which we required 2 login id's, 1. is for Local User and other is Admin (both need to be password protected).

Firstly we need to make the master Item Sheet having the details like Item Code, Item description, Unit of Measures(UOM), Price/Unit, Type of Tax(VAT or CST), Tax %age, Vendor Name.

In Local User Id

1. we want to enter the material which we are getting from our Vendors with all the details automatically come from Item Master Sheets, when we type Item Description, after that we will add Quantity we received, Bill Number, Bill Date and it will automatically calculate the Amount and Tax in that form, when we click the submit button it well add the details in Main Store Sheet.(FIFO- First in First Out to be maintained in the all the store sheets for example if X sheet is come 10 times with different bill numbers we can able to view all the 10 bill numbers in that sheet.)
2. Now as required we want to shift the material from Main Store to different sub store locations, there should be another form to do the same and vice versa (but for this these locations must have the physical quantity0).
3. In case of rejection or wrong part received we need to send a Debit Note cum Defective Challan to be send to vendor, with all the same details as we entered for material entry including vendor invoice details against which we are sending the material. Then after entering all rejected material in one screen we need to save the same in different sheet with and run the report to print the same (in Excel or PDF format).

In Admin User ID

1. Any modification in any sheet can be done but remarks in that line why we need to change or do the modification.
2. He can run any report like consumption of any material, how many times we purchase X material, how many times and when we send the rejections, daily rejection challans, daily consumption details etc(in Excel or PDF Format)..

Thanks and Regards,
Hitesh Kumar
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Hitesh Kr. Aoul wrote:

Hello,

Holy wall of text, Batman!

I need a help to make a customized Inventory software for our newly
setup business, In which we required 2 login id's, 1. is for Local User
and other is Admin (both need to be password protected).

[snip]

I think your best bet would be to go out and buy an inventory package meant
for small businesses.

I also think that asking for random people on the Internet to write your
business software for you, for free, is not going to get you the results you
want.

--
It's a debate that the serious don't take seriously,
and the foolish take foolishly.