-   -   How to get the lines in an Excell document to print? (https://www.excelbanter.com/new-users-excel/143448-how-get-lines-excell-document-print.html)

Robert-Harry

How to get the lines in an Excell document to print?

In an Excel document only the text in and above the columns prints. I want
both the vertical and horizontal lines to also print.

Gordon

"Robert-Harry" wrote in message
In an Excel document only the text in and above the columns prints. I
want
both the vertical and horizontal lines to also print.

Page Setup-Sheet-Print gridlines.....

Robert-Harry[_2_]

"Robert-Harry" wrote:

In an Excel document only the text in and above the columns prints. I want
both the vertical and horizontal lines to also print.

Gordon, your suggestion was clear and concise and solved my problem.
However, I don't see how to change the printing from portrait to landscape.
Thanks again. Robert-Harry

Gord Dibben

How to get the lines in an Excell document to print?

FilePage SetupPage

Select either Portrait or Landscape option button.

Gord

"Gord Dibben" wrote:

FilePage SetupPage

Select either Portrait or Landscape option button.

Gord

Thanks again, Gord. Your help was clear and did the job. Robert-Harry

wrote:

"Robert-Harry" wrote:

In an Excel document only the text in and above the columns prints. I want
both the vertical and horizontal lines to also print.

Gordon, your suggestion was clear and concise and solved my problem.
However, I don't see how to change the printing from portrait to landscape.
Thanks again. Robert-Harry

h2o

"Robert-Harry" wrote:

In an Excel document only the text in and above the columns prints. I want
both the vertical and horizontal lines to also print.

Peo Sjoblom[_2_]

How to get the lines in an Excell document to print?

Under page setup, select sheet and there you can select to print gridlines

Peo Sjoblom

"h2o" wrote in message

"Robert-Harry" wrote:

In an Excel document only the text in and above the columns prints. I
want
both the vertical and horizontal lines to also print.

Can't print gridlines

How to get the lines in an Excell document to print?

I am also having problems printing the gridlines. I went to Page Setup and
checked to print the gridlines, but still, no lines.

"Gordon" wrote:

"Robert-Harry" wrote in message
In an Excel document only the text in and above the columns prints. I
want
both the vertical and horizontal lines to also print.

Page Setup-Sheet-Print gridlines.....

dvcounselor

How to get the lines in an Excell document to print?

I also did the same: went to Page Setup and checked to print gridlines, but,
still, no lines. HELP!

"Gordon" wrote:

"Robert-Harry" wrote in message
In an Excel document only the text in and above the columns prints. I
want
both the vertical and horizontal lines to also print.

Page Setup-Sheet-Print gridlines.....

Gord Dibben

How to get the lines in an Excell document to print?

Can you see gridlines in regular view?

I would suggest uncheck "Draft Quality" in Sheet Options under FilePage
Setup

Gord Dibben MS Excel MVP

"Gordon" wrote:

"Robert-Harry" wrote in message
In an Excel document only the text in and above the columns prints. I
want
both the vertical and horizontal lines to also print.

Page Setup-Sheet-Print gridlines.....

Craine0815

How to get the lines in an Excell document to print?

Please Help have done all of that and still no gridlines when I print.. Im in
excel 2003

"Gordon" wrote:

"Robert-Harry" wrote in message
In an Excel document only the text in and above the columns prints. I
want
both the vertical and horizontal lines to also print.

Page Setup-Sheet-Print gridlines.....

denise

How to get the lines in an Excell document to print?

On SetUp screen, Sheet Tab make sure you've checked the box to print gridlines.
If that's done, check on the Margins Tab to see if you have checked the box
to center your document horizontally and/or vertically. If so, uncheck those
and try printing again. It worked for me.
--
denise

"Gordon" wrote:

"Robert-Harry" wrote in message
In an Excel document only the text in and above the columns prints. I
want
both the vertical and horizontal lines to also print.

Page Setup-Sheet-Print gridlines.....

Gord Dibben

How to get the lines in an Excell document to print?

denise

Won't work if you have 'Draft Quality" checked.

Gord