Junior Member

Default How to send messages from computer

Want to send text from computer ? Or want to group texting people from computer ?Coolmuster How to Print Text Messages is the smart Android messages backup transfer software .Sometimes we can need to send the same messages to many people.It is waste of time to send a messages to several people one by one. Hence, it is so important to group texting .
With Coolmuster How to Print Text Messages, you can fast copy and send text messages to many people. And any time as you want/need, you can send text from computer easily !More importantly, you can use this tool to manage your messages on computer directly.
Coolmuster How to Print Text Messages it can help you:
1.Copy and backup Android messages on computer
2.Export android messages for a file
3.Backup android contacts,photos,videos to PC
4.Print phone messages on computer ,like android ,iPhone.
5.Manage phone contacts on computer
6.Edit and add contacts on computer
7.Send text from computer
8.Group /mass texting
How to Mass texting from Computer
Step 1: Connect your Android phone to PC
To begin with,you need to download and install Coolmuster How to Print Text Messages on your computer.Then, connect your Android phone to PC via UBS cable.
Step 2: Choose contacts you want to transfer messages.
To send messages from computer to many people, you only need to hit "Contacts" option and then click "Send" button to open the message sending dialogue.
Coolmuster How to Print Text Messages supports Samsung ,HTC,Sony,LG,Motorola transfer messages .
Junior Member

Thanks for your tips, it is esy to send from computer with android transfer tool:
http://www.androidfiletransfer.org/r...ell-phone.html

Last edited by Erikkl : December 29th 15 at 01:07 PM
Junior Member

It is very convenient to send text from PC, just download a SMS manager tool to help you. As I know one called Android phone manager tool is a perfect tool to manage android from PC, including backup, send sms, manage contacts, export/import files, install/uninstall Apps. how to text from computer

Last edited by Werfkjl : August 24th 16 at 04:12 AM
Junior Member

Using transmission tools will be more safe,like Android data transfer , i have used it to transfer note to computer , also it help me move android contacts to pc ,
According to my experience, it is really easy to use and powerful software. It can also help you to transfer sms,contacts,videos,music,app,photos between different operating system,

Last edited by Lansjter : January 5th 17 at 06:42 AM