Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default Help with Counting Multiple Criterias

Hello,
I am in need of a formula that will count how many times baseball was played and won. I keep Value errors and N/A errors when I try formulas like countifs, sumif, sumifs etc.

A B
1 Baseball Result
2 Football Win
3 Soccer Win
4 Bowling Win
5 Tennis Win
6 Ping Pong Win
7 Billiards Win
8 Baseball Win
9 Football Loss
10 Soccer Win
11 Bowling Loss
12 Tennis Loss
13 Ping Pong Win
14 Billiards Win
15 Billiards Win
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Hi,

Am Tue, 14 Mar 2017 11:38:29 -0700 (PDT) schrieb Munster:

Hello,
I am in need of a formula that will count how many times baseball was played and won. I keep Value errors and N/A errors when I try formulas like countifs, sumif, sumifs etc.

COUNTIFS, SUMIFS and so on only work with Office in abonnement.

A B
1 Baseball Result
2 Football Win
3 Soccer Win
4 Bowling Win
5 Tennis Win
6 Ping Pong Win
7 Billiards Win
8 Baseball Win
9 Football Loss
10 Soccer Win
11 Bowling Loss
12 Tennis Loss
13 Ping Pong Win
14 Billiards Win
15 Billiards Win

For other versions try:
=SUMPRODUCT(--(A1:A20="Baseball"),--(B1:B20="Win"))

Regards
Claus B.
--
Windows10
Office 2016
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Op dinsdag 14 maart 2017 19:38:39 UTC+1 schreef Munster:
Hello,
I am in need of a formula that will count how many times baseball was played and won. I keep Value errors and N/A errors when I try formulas like countifs, sumif, sumifs etc.

A B
1 Baseball Result
2 Football Win
3 Soccer Win