Posted to microsoft.public.excel.setup

Default excel password

"Sang-Wook Chu" wrote:

I forgot the password for my excel file.
I have tried some programs such as
Accent Excel password recovery,
advance office password recovery.
Neither did work.

Here I have attached my original file.
Any help to open the file would be great appreciated.

Sang.

Junior Member

Hi
you can use PDS Microsoft Excel password recovery tool which recover and unlock excel file password just follow first or three steps
Read More........ http://www.recoverlostexcelpassword.com/

Quote:
Originally Posted by karen View Post