Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Default how to unhide multiple rows in one go?

On Friday, 28 December 2007 01:36:00 UTC+5:30, Satnam Randhawa wrote:
i had tried that but doesnt work
I feel i wasnt able to do it coz the row was not just hidden..but its height
was reset to Zero or something..
Anywas here is how i got to get it to work:
select the entire sheet(Ctrl+ A OR by clicking on that little box in the
upper left hand corner where column headings A,B,C..and row numbers
1,2,3..meet ) and point the mouse to one of the rows which is above or below
the row thats hidden and then quickly do a double click with left mouse
button..this will unhide all the rows in worksheet.

Psst..i cant take credit for this one..read it one of the logs here only..
:-)
But thanks for trying..
Satnam
India

"Marcelo" wrote:

select all rows (100) right click (on row number) adn unhide

hth
--
regards from Brazil
Thanks in advance for your feedback.

"Satnam Randhawa" escreveu:

I have a worksheet with close to 100 rows out which 15-20 are hidden. How do
I unhide all the rows in one work sheet in one go without having to drag them
out individually?

Thanks a lot it really helped:)
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

"Satnam Randhawa" escreveu:

I have a worksheet with close to 100 rows out which 15-20 are hidden. How do
I unhide all the rows in one work sheet in one go without having to drag them
out individually?

@Satnam
It works. Thanks

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

"Satnam Randhawa" escreveu:

I have a worksheet with close to 100 rows out which 15-20 are hidden. How do
I unhide all the rows in one work sheet in one go without having to drag them
out individually?

It worked!

--
NOTICE: The information contained in this transmission and any attachments
is confidential and is for the use of the intended recipient(s) only. If

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

"Satnam Randhawa" escreveu:

I have a worksheet with close to 100 rows out which 15-20 are hidden. How do
I unhide all the rows in one work sheet in one go without having to drag them
out individually?

Your steps helped me! I couldn't get the rows unhidden by clicking the ctrl + A and clicking "unhide rows" from the format tab. But, your directions did the job. Thanks!
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

"Satnam Randhawa" escreveu:

I have a worksheet with close to 100 rows out which 15-20 are hidden. How do
I unhide all the rows in one work sheet in one go without having to drag them
out individually?

This worked, thank you!!!

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

"Satnam Randhawa" escreveu:

I have a worksheet with close to 100 rows out which 15-20 are hidden. How do
I unhide all the rows in one work sheet in one go without having to drag them
out individually?

super , it worked very easily,,,, thanksssss a lot
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Thanks.....

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

On Friday, January 4, 2013 at 12:13:59 AM UTC-5, wrote:
On Wednesday, 26 December 2007 18:24:00 UTC+5:30, Satnam Randhawa wrote:
I have a worksheet with close to 100 rows out which 15-20 are hidden. How do
I unhide all the rows in one work sheet in one go without having to drag them
out individually?

it worked! thanks :D

Thank You!!! I was just trying to figure it out.
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

"Satnam Randhawa" escreveu:

I have a worksheet with close to 100 rows out which 15-20 are hidden. How do
I unhide all the rows in one work sheet in one go without having to drag them
out individually?

OMG love you- was trying to all the suggested Google searches around this and this quick tip was the only one that worked - thanks!
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

"Satnam Randhawa" escreveu:

I have a worksheet with close to 100 rows out which 15-20 are hidden. How do
I unhide all the rows in one work sheet in one go without having to drag them
out individually?

Great it works thx alot
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

oohh it worked! Thanks for the repost...

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

On Tuesday, January 2, 2018 at 1:31:09 AM UTC+3, wrote:
oohh it worked! Thanks for the repost...

thanks.
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Marcelo, this worked perfectly, thank you!

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

yesssssss
Junior Member

Default Hide many rows

Click on first row at the far left (the row number, then hold shift key and click on the last row. Right click on the highlighted row numbers (anywhere on highlighted row numbers) then select hide.
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

On Friday, June 13, 2014 at 2:02:26 PM UTC+3, wrote:
On Wednesday, 26 December 2007 18:24:00 UTC+5:30, Satnam Randhawa wrote:
I have a worksheet with close to 100 rows out which 15-20 are hidden. How do
I unhide all the rows in one work sheet in one go without having to drag them
out individually?

Didn't work
Any other way??

Dont know if u got the way around, but this actually works. After selecting, make sure the pointed cursor is inbetween rows and double click the left button of the mouse.

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Yay! wonderful! Worked and I would have never thought to actually mark everything. So, just double clicking with marking the row above and beneath isn't enough lol