LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
  #1   Report Post  

Default Pull info from Outlook to Excel

Hello Everyone!

I am new to this forum and I want to setup my excel file to receive file(s) from Outlook on pilot Mode. because i am getting more than 1000 files in a day, and i can't manage it with the same time. And I know it is possible but don't know how to do it. i search around and tried to do it myself, but i can't succeed. Please help me.

Thanks for all your help!

FYI I am posting this to the programming because I assume this is how this is going to end up being accomplished- Let me know if I have posted incorrectly

Marc
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Posting Rules

Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On