Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

Default Protect/unprotect a formula

I know how to protect a formula in a cell. However, when I do that, the flag
in the upper left corner of the cell disappears. I know, it is suppose to do
that. But what do I do so that the flag reappears in the cell. Even when I
unprotect the entire sheet, the flag still does not re-appear. HELP!!!
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

Flags keep on reappearing if a rule is broken, except when you protect the
sheet.
When you unprotect they normally re-appear.
However, if you untick the rule they refer to, they will not appear. Also,
if you select a cell with such a green marker, then click on the exclamation
mark and select Ignore rule, they are gone as well.

--
HTH

Kassie

Replace xxx with hotmail