Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Default Turning off this message?

Whenever I open certain file types, Excel 2000 insists on giving me a
warning like this:
http://dl.dropbox.com/u/4019461/ExcelAnnoyance-1.jpg

Is there any way to switch that off please?

--
Terry, East Grinstead, UK
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Terry Pinnell wrote:

Whenever I open certain file types, Excel 2000 insists on giving me a
warning like this:
http://dl.dropbox.com/u/4019461/ExcelAnnoyance-1.jpg

Is there any way to switch that off please?

Shame you can't edit newsgroup posts ;-)

What I meant of course was when opening these with a HYPERLINK.

--
Terry, East Grinstead, UK
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

This resolution is for 2003 and up but may work for 2000......I cannot
test.

http://support.microsoft.com/?kbid=829072

Gord Dibben Microsoft Excel MVP