Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

Default Formular

Please can anybody provide me formular that perform this task below.
I have workbook that can contain macro. when i run the macro it pick
formular from column "7". Now i have column 17 down that contain date of
training.
I need to put the formular in column "7" and it will work for the rest of
the row.
EXAMPLE.

17- AY BA BB BC
3/16/2007 3/16/2007 3/16/2007
i want the formular on show whatever that on BA,BB,BC on AY and i don't
want the formular to be on AY. I want to put the formular on BA,BB and BC

for example

AY BA BB BC
3/16/2007 3/16/2007 3/16/2007 3/16/2007
10/21/2009 0/21/2009
1/13/2005 1/13/2005 1/13/2005

So in short i want the content of BA,BB,BC to show on AY and i don't want to
put the formular on AY. I want the formular to be on column 7 BA,BB,BC

7- AY BA BB BC

AND THE DATA ARE ON

17- AY BA BB BC. because the macro will pick the formular from BA
"7" BB "7" and BC "7".

Please can anybody help me with the right formular to use.