Junior Member

Default Generate Equation From The Data

My task for this job is to generate equations from the data. There are 2 data (y axis) with 512 points for X-axis. My weakness. I don't have any idea to generate this equation using excel. Afterwords, my task is to identify from the equation:
1. The period
2. The amplitude
3. The mean value of the data.

Could somebody give my an idea how to start?
Thanks so much
Attached Files
File Type: txt create formula.txt (12.3 KB, 151 views)