Posted to microsoft.public.excel.setup

Default Lotus compatibility

I am a very old Lotus 123 user and still have the habit of using Lotus
keystrokes.
Previous to excel 2007, I could use / and then Lotus commands. e.g. /wc
would enable me to change the width of a column.

The transition tab in Advanced does not seem to work to enable the / Lotus
keystroke command function as it did in prior versions of Excel.

Jack