Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Default excel password cracker freeware

Hi,
I have a file which is password protected. Is there a good freeware where I
can remove the password or recover the password?

Thx

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

You can Google for free password crackers, but all that I've seen are
rather limited. The commercial site that I list on my web page has been
fairly successful, apparently. And it's fast.

OTOH, it would be difficult for me to give my credit card number to
someone who hacks passwords for a living.

"excel_learner" wrote:

Hi,
I have a file which is password protected. Is there a good freeware where I
can remove the password or recover the password?

Thx

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
cot cot is offline

On May 2, 9:40 pm, JE McGimpsey wrote:
You can Google for free password crackers, but all that I've seen are
rather limited. The commercial site that I list on my web page has been
fairly successful, apparently. And it's fast.

OTOH, it would be difficult for me to give my credit card number to
someone who hacks passwords for a living.

OTTH, i don't know whether you are inclined towards providing a fake
number just for lafs.
(on the third hand)

In article ,

"excel_learner" wrote:

Hi,
I have a file which is password protected. Is there a goodfreewarewhere I
can remove the password or recover the password?

Thx

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Never found a free one that I really liked - usually too many restrictions or
just don't work. Never tried JE's. I finally purchased UltimateZipCracker -
google it. Works great. And has more uses than just Excel - such as those
Zip files you locked up and lost the password to also. I presume the other
pieces work, I've only used it to 'crack' passwords on perhaps half-a-dozen
files, mostly for people who brought them to me asking for help. Since I
knew the person and could see the file, or at least could see the file, I
helped out.

"excel_learner" wrote:

Hi,
I have a file which is password protected. Is there a good freeware where I
can remove the password or recover the password?

Thx

Banned

Excel password crackers have changed drastically. There's no need to install some programs on PC in order to crack a password-protected file - it can be done remotely with the help of online services that specialize at password recovery. To crack an Excel password, they exploit much more powerful hardware, thus making password removal more efficient. Some services ( www.password-find.com to name one) already even offer instantaneous password removal for files with .xlsx extension (Excel 2007 and upward). Can't see any reason to use password-cracking software anymore.
Junior Member

Hello
you have need Excel password cracker freeware software
you can try PDS this link:- http://www.free2010.excelpasswordrecovery.net/
I have also used this link when i heed of Best excel password recovery software, so you can use also this free excel password recovery software i hope you can solve out your problem with the help of this software.
Junior Member

Didn't know all this websites, so passwords in excel are not useful at all?
Junior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by ToniLM View Post
Didn't know all this websites, so passwords in excel are not useful at all?
Any feedback on the topic? Thanks!