TerraTech

Default How can I use a JPEG watermark as background in an excel spreadsh.

I have a digital image I want to use as a watermark for printing labels.
Obviously, I want the text to appear in front of the watermark. I understood
that this was not feasible in older versions of excel. Does Excel 2003, or
new releases address this dilemna?