Posted to microsoft.public.excel.charting

Default Category Labels in Radar chart

How can I change just 1 of the category labels of a radar chart - just make
one of the categories bold to stand out. I can only highlight all of them.
2003 version.
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.charting

On any chart, you can't change the axis category labels individually.
However, a possible workaround would be to format one of your series to
display labels (and choose category names). Then single-click the specific
label twice and make it bold.
--
Best Regards,

Luke M