Posted to microsoft.public.excel.setup

Default Automatic email by Excel Macro

Hi!!
I need to write a macro to send a automated email with a text message to a
email address through EXCEL macro. it should not give the Alert to click YES
to send email.

And is there any way I can put a condition

For E.G an automatic email should go to my email if A4 cell has a Value YES
if its no then there should not be any email.

Any help will be appreciated
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.setup

Anift, have a look at Ron DeBruin site here, he is the sendmail man!

http://www.rondebruin.nl/sendmail.htm#Workbook.

--
Paul B
Using Excel 2002 & 2003