Posted to microsoft.public.excel.setup

Default I want to change margin default to zero for all new documents.

I want to have all margins set to zero as the default. Is there a way to
change the default for this? I manually have to do it each for each new
document.

Thanks
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.setup

Hi Miki,
You want to change the sheet1, Sheet2, and Sheet3 in your BOOK.xlt
template, and sheet in your SHEET.xlt template.

The Book template is used when adding new workbooks, the Sheet
tempate is used when adding a new sheet.

Templates, book.xlt, sheet.xlt, and beyond
http://www.mvps.org/dmcritchie/excel/template.htm

---
HTH,
David McRitchie, Microsoft MVP - Excel