localhost

Default Same Cell Header For Every Page

Hi all

I wonder how is it possible to have the same cell header (self-created)
for every page?

For example, I created the cells and give my own headings as shown in
the screen shot. I want this to appear on the top of every page once it
reaches the page break.

Any advice appreciated :)

|Filename: header.JPG |
|Download: http://www.excelforum.com/attachment.php?postid=2810 |

localhost
localhost's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php...o&userid=16868
View this thread: http://www.excelforum.com/showthread...hreadid=320522

JE McGimpsey

Got a bad post ID, so I can't see your header, but in general, go to

Page Setup/Sheet

and enter the row header(s) (say "1:1" or "1:2" for the first row or
first two rows) in the Row box in the Print Titles section.